Mikes Last Stand

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

My stamp site is taking shape.

A couple of of weeks ago I told you about my Dad's stamp collection. Well I have got most of the stuff I plan to sell sorted, and the website is beginning to take shape. Of course these things take tand the site has a few errors on it and is far from complete

It is at

http://www.mikeslaststand.net/Stamps/default.htm

For those of you who are interested, the stuff going on sale will be mainly 1980-1990 for all Southern African states, Ciskei, Transkei, Venda, Namibia etc. The stamps are very beautiful and I have first day covers, mounted mint sets, used and mint single stamps, a bunch of minature sheets etc. Something for everyone.

If you want more information please email me at ma03602@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home