Mikes Last Stand

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bidvertiser is working great for me

I started putting Bidvertiser adverts on my websites only a couple of weeks ago. I had been a Google publisher for over a year until suddenly they chopped me off. Their vague reason was unauthorized clicks. After speaking with a number all my Associates I deduced that the reason for the cutoff was the fact that my website was on a number of hit exchanges. Now these were not autosurf exchanges, they were just a regular manual exchanges such as Clickaholics.com.

Anyway, this forced me to look for alternatives. I'm glad I did. I went to Bidvertiser. In less than two hours I had bidvertiser advertisements on my website, and the next day I put it up on my blog.

Just this morning I received an e-mail from Bidvertiser telling me there income labels was increasing and giving me links to the code for poor my websites. That kind of service I never got from Google.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sorry that Google cut me off, and I really think it is very unfair particularly as I had never taken a single dollar of my earnings from them. But at least I now know there is a world after Google.

Now Bidvertiser has affiliate program and I'm spreading the word. If you want to check them out click on the Button on the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home