Mikes Last Stand

Monday, November 28, 2005

How to make money with Google adwords.

The buzz on the internet right now is Adwords, and every second site you see is sporting the Google advertising boxes, and the webmasters are getting paid a few pennies every time someone clicks an ad. You have got to have an awful lot of clicks to get rich.

Now you can sign up to be an advertiser yourself, and if you have a productive website, this is probably a good thing. But what if you don’t have a website or yours doesn’t produce. Well there is a way to get in on the wave!

The DHS club, a free to join organization, has set up a system where you can advertise products out of the best and biggest of the online shops, Amazon, Best Buy, Staples, Zappos, and you get paid commission just as if it was your own website.

Take a look at this link. Clubshop.com. That is my storefront for Zappos. I advertise that link using adwords, and anyone going to that link and buying stuff they are already looking for, I get paid. It is neat, and it works. I made my first sale in the first week, and it continues to role.

While you are at it, check out my mall at http://www.mikeslaststand.net .

So you want to get on the wave, join the DHS club from the Clubshop.com link, and when you have joined email me, and I will get you set up and earning right away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home